The birth of a baby (or babies!) presents a profound life change for the individual and family. I feel honored to be able to serve and support you and your love ones through this process. As a birth companion/doula, I provide emotional, physical and informational support to people during pregnancy, labor and delivery. A birth companion can provide reassurance and perspective to you and your families, make suggestions for labor progress, help with relaxation, massage, positioning and other comfort techniques. I work with you and your loved ones to ensure that your birth experience is as closed as the one you have imagined for yourself. If you are interested on working with me or meeting me for an initial consultation, feel free to contact me.
- Free initial visit and consultation
- 2 prenatal visits (1-1.5 hrs each)
-First Prenatal Visit: assistance on creating a birth plan/preference (if needed), couple questionnaire, comfort measures during labor and pre-labor.
-Second Prenatal Visit: relaxation exercises, going over birth bag, review birth plan, continued education on comfort measures and answering questions that might arise.
- On-call status 24/7 from 2 weeks before your due date until birth
- Phone and email support during pregnancy
- Physical and emotional support during labor and birth
- Birth Photography and Video (I can document some of the birth using your personal camera or phone if this is something you are interested on)
- Birth Story, if desired (I can document the timing of events during birth)
- Immediate post-partum support (up to 2 hours after delivery)
- One postpartum visit, preferably a couple of days after birth (1-2 hours)
-Post-Partum visit: This can look very different depending on the kind of support you want. During the visit I will listen to your birth experience and discuss postpartum and breastfeeding. I could also spend time with the baby (babies!) so that family can have time to rest, take a shower or take a walk. I can also help with light cleaning and preparation of nutritious snacks for the family.
*** If you are interested on post-partum support and placenta art and encapsulation inquire about special rates for birth clients ***